What you'll learn
This programme develops your leadership skills and knowledge, covering content listed in the Department for Education’s NPQ Senior Leadership Framework. You’ll learn how to:
- Set clear goals and communicate shared values that improve the culture in your classrooms and school.
- Lead school-wide professional development for staff.
- Establish a safe and positive environment for pupils.
- Support colleagues to meet individual needs and make sure all pupils have access to a rich curriculum.
How you’ll learn
- Face-to-face conferences, interactive online sessions and self-guided modules you can complete in your own time.
- Peer group sessions with leaders facing similar challenges as you.
- Apply your learning in practice across your school, tracking your progress and getting feedback as you go.