Our offer to you
We believe in looking after our people, so here’s what we can offer you:
- Employer pension contribution of 11%.
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays and Winter Shutdown between Christmas and New Year.
- Agile, hybrid working culture, so you can manage when and where you work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after six months’ service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Work-from-home technology package to support hybrid working.
- Comfortable and collaborative workspaces in the city centres of Manchester, Birmingham and London.
- London Weighting for staff contractually linked to the London office.
- Professional development for all staff.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Hardship fund offering a loan for staff facing significant financial difficulties.
- Life assurance.
- Eyecare vouchers.
- Travel Loan.
Our recruitment process
We use a blind recruitment process to ensure equality and fairness in our hiring by removing as much potential for bias as possible.
When you start an application, you’ll be asked to complete a small number of ‘work samples’: job-specific questions that test you on the skills needed to succeed in the role. Not only will this give you a sense of what the role involves – research has shown they will help us to take the best people for the job forward to interview.
Your responses will be reviewed anonymously by multiple assessors – Ambition staff who know the job you’re applying for well. Only at interview stage will assessors look at your CV for context.
We use the Applied recruitment platform, using world leading behavioural science to remove bias and improve predictive validity in hiring. It is the first tech spin out of the UK’s Behavioural Insights Team and was developed in partnership with Harvard Professor, Iris Bohnet.
Find out more about diversity and inclusion at Ambition.