Work for us
Do you share our vision of an education system where every child can thrive, no matter what their background?
It couldn’t be a more exciting time to join Ambition Institute. We’re a new, bold organisation formed from the merger of two education charities, Ambition School Leadership and the Institute for Teaching.
Through our suite of programmes for individuals and organisations we’re able to support educators at every stage - from new teachers through to executive leaders of groups of schools.
We are looking for people who:
- Are as passionate as we are about our vision and mission
- Embody our values of Work for the Team, Own Your Role and Keep Getting Better
- Bring fresh thinking and creative solutions
Browse our current vacancies here:
- Flexibility on how you work – agreed between you and your line manager
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salary rates
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters.
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality. For more information about how we are working towards our goal where equality, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do, please read our Equality Diversity and Inclusion Charter.
Job applicant privacy statement
Find out how we look after your personal information as an applicant or employee of Ambition Institute here.