Teaching School Hubs
We are excited to work with new teaching school hubs to create a national infrastructure for teacher and leadership development.
We help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, by helping their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
Teaching school hubs will help us get closer to that goal. As school-led centres of excellence for teacher and leadership development, they will play a vital role in raising standards across their communities.
We’ve been an accredited national provider of NPQs since 2017 and a national provider of the early roll out of the Early Career Framework (ECF).
We hope to continue our work with new teaching school hubs to deliver future programmes and build a national network of evidence-based professional development.
What we can offer our partners:
- High-quality, research-based curriculum and resources.
- A high standard of facilitation and programme delivery.
- A strong track record of meaningful and responsive partnership work.
- A continuous improvement mindset and a rigorous approach quality assurance.
- A national network, built on localised knowledge and collaboration.
Find out how we could support a teaching school hub by registering your interest here.