The Trust Diagnostic: a path to expertise, collaboration and peer review
Our latest report, ‘The Trust Diagnostic: a path to expertise, collaboration and peer review’ by Sir David Carter, is our first step in codifying and sharing best practice in multi-school improvement.
While there is no ‘blueprint’ for an academy trust, we can still learn from the evidence of what is working and what is not. The Trust Diagnostic was designed to catalyse this work.
This report includes insights from MATs who participated in the first year of our Trust Diagnostic, as well as Sir David Carter’s own experience working as Regional and National School Commissioner, and now at Ambition.
The Trust Diagnostic is first and foremost a supportive and developmental process. It helps MAT leaders identify and understand their trust’s strengths, before building an action plan for improvement.
1. Introduction from Sir David Carter, Executive Director of System Leadership
2. Trust Diagnostic: How it works
3. What does this mean for the trust system?
- Survey spotlights
- Five insights for the trust system
- Supporting trusts to recover from Covid-19: How we’re adapting to trusts’ needs
4. Start your own diagnostic journey
Read the full report
Download the report to access the key insights from the first year of our Trust Diagnostic.Download here