Curriculum after closures: what should schools prioritise?
We’re proud to be working with partners from across the sector to deliver the Summer Series: a programme of free webinars to support teachers and school leaders through, and beyond, the coronavirus outbreak.
In this roundtable, Ambition Institute’s Dean of Impact Governance, Melissa Thomlinson, leads a discussion on the important role curriculum can play in helping schools respond to pupils’ needs following school closures Melissa is joined by:
- David Benson, Principal at Kensington Aldridge Academy
- Dr Helen Drury, Director of Curriculum Programmes at Ark
- Andy Wolfe, Deputy CEO at the Church of England Education Office
- Elliot Costas-Walker, Assistant Trust Principal at Forward As One Academy Trust
Watch back for:
- Expert knowledge on curriculum design and ensuring it is resilient to further disruption
- Discussion on how curriculum can be used to respond to the needs of pupils as they return to the classroom
- Insights from teachers and school leaders on how they are responding to curriculum challenges
If you enjoyed Melissa’s session, here is some further reading on curriculum and how it can be used following the pandemic:
DON'T MISS OUR OTHER WEBINARS
We’ll be continuing to deliver webinars over the summer term, hosted by Ambition Institute staff and experts from across the education sector.Find out more