Coronavirus update: We are still welcoming applications and expressions of interest for our 2021 cohort.
Sign your senior school leaders up to our new Curriculum for Senior Leaders programme to develop their expertise in curriculum design. Using the latest evidence, they will learn how to meet new Ofsted expectations around designing and leading the curriculum.
Find out about Curriculum for Senior Leaders
We are now welcoming applications for Curriculum for Senior Leaders. Please complete this quick enquiry form and our team will be in touch to discuss how you can apply.Enquire now
Content Back to top
This 18-month programme features high quality professional development steeped in rigorous curriculum scholarship and includes
What they’ll learn:
- This programme will equip participants with the skills and knowledge they need to develop and implement a vision for curriculum school-wide.
- The tools to train middle leaders to apply their new curriculum vision through intent and implementation.
- Training informed by the latest research and evidence in curriculum design.
How they’ll learn:
- Face-to-face facilitated sessions via nine development days, where participants use the latest evidence from key practitioners such as Willingham, Oates and Young, to learn effective curriculum design skills. They can also share learning and insight, building a solid support network with like-minded peers tackling the same curriculum challenges.
- Peer group sessions which allow senior leaders to use the knowledge they’ve gained on the programme to problem solve and share ideas with colleagues.
- Participants will practice applying what they’ve learnt in their own school context through both independent work and feedback from peers.
Precise programme content is subject to change.
Why nominate? Back to top
Meet Ofsted expectations
Investing in senior leadership training that focuses on ‘curriculum intent’ means your school will be fully aligned with the new Ofsted framework.
Lead school-wide improvement
Your senior leaders will develop a clearly thought out, ambitious vision for a whole-school curriculum.
This programme will help your senior leaders develop a curriculum framework for their school. They’ll be able to see how this breaks down at each stage of learning. This will support pupils, particularly the most disadvantaged and those with special educational needs and/or disabilities, to gain the knowledge and cultural capital they need to succeed in life.
Promote professional development
Senior leaders will share their learning with colleagues, helping make sure the new curriculum model is understood by your school’s middle leadership team and introduced across all subjects.
Cost Back to top
The Curriculum for Senior Leaders programme costs £3,500 per person.
Next steps Back to top
Please fill out this quick enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss how to apply.