Coronavirus update: Our live cohorts are still going ahead with online learning and adapted content. Applications for our 2020 cohort are now closed but we are accepting interest in our 2021 cohort.
Ambition Institute’s Teacher Education Fellows is a two-year programme to help you develop informed and intentional approaches to the most important components of teacher education.
Enquire about Teacher Education Fellows
Applications for our 2020 cohort are now closed but we are accepting interest in our 2021 cohort.Enquire now
Content Back to top
On this course, you will:
- Gain exposure to models of effective teacher education from the UK and abroad, helping you to see what’s possible and how it can be achieved.
- Master the evidence around how people learn and improve, and refine how you share this with your colleagues.
- Hone your ability to design and lead effective teacher education through deliberate practice.
- Gain support from our faculty to ensure you can effect change in your school/organisation.
- Make a lasting difference to your colleagues’ teaching and your students’ learning.
- Join a community of like-minded teacher educators, a network to share ideas and learn from others, which will last long beyond the programme.
Why apply? Back to top
Learn, test and master ways to support every teacher you work with to improve.
Deepen your knowledge
Become an authority on the best evidence and latest thinking from education systems around the world.
Tailored to your needs
The course is designed to fit around and support your existing priorities and commitments.
Work with peers and Ambition Institute’s faculty to improve teacher education nationally.
“Teacher education was always something that I approached from a combination of instinct, personal experience as a teacher, and a little bit of reading picked up along the way. I was really interested in the idea of developing a real level of academic and practical expertise.”
Cost Back to top
The programme costs £4,000 over two years. £2,000 in year one and £2,000 in year two.